How to Opt-Out of WhitePages in 2022
whitepages opt out guide
This guide was updated July 26, 2022
The easiest way to get your data off of WhitePages is to have us do it for you. Check out our plans to sign up.
We hope you find this whitepages opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.whitepages.com.
2. Enter your first and last names, then city and state. Click the search button.
3. When you find your record, copy the link to your profile (right click or long press on the link to your name).
4. Open this url in a new tab: WhitePages Opt Out Page.Paste the copied profile link and clik the "Next" button.
5. Click the "Remove me" button once record shown is confirmed.
6. Select the reason then click the "Next" button.
7. Enter your phone number.
8. You will receive a phone call. Enter the verification code shown on the screen into your phone.
9. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.