How to Opt-Out of VoterRecords in 2022
voterrecords opt out guide
This guide was updated Nov. 4, 2022
This site currently is not covered by My Data Removal. We hope you find this voterrecords opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.voterrecords.com.
2. Enter your first and last names, then click the search button.
3. When you find your record, click the link to your profile.
4. On the bottom of the page click the “Record Opt Out” link.
5. Enter your name, email address you are using for opt outs, complete the captcha, and click the "Submit" button.
6. Check your inbox for the confirmation email then click the removal link (or copy and paste it into your browser).
7. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.