How to Opt-Out of Verispy in 2022
verispy opt out guide
This guide was updated Aug. 16, 2022
This site currently is not coverd by My Data Removal. We hope you find this verispy opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.verispy.com.
2. Enter your first and last names, then city and state. Click the "Access Records" button.
3. When you find your record, copy the link to your profile (right click or long press on the link to your name).
4. Open this url in a new tab: Verispy Opt Out Page. Enter your information, complete the captcha and download the PDF file.
5. Send the downloaded PDF file with supporting documents for the opt out request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.