How to Opt-Out of VeriPages in 2022
veripages opt out guide
This guide was updated Aug. 8, 2022
This site currently is not coverd by My Data Removal. We hope you find this veripages opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.veripages.com.
2. Enter your first and last names, then city and state. Click the search button.
3. When you find your record, copy the link to your profile (right click or long press on the link to your name).
4. Open this url in a new tab: Veripages Opt Out Page. Paste the copied profile link, enter your full name and the email address you are using for your opt outs, complete the captcha, and click the "Submit Opt Out Request" button.
5. Check your inbox for the confirmation email then click the removal link (or copy and paste it into your browser).
6. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.