How to Opt-Out of USSearch in 2022
ussearch opt out guide
This guide was updated Dec. 16, 2022
This site currently is not covered by My Data Removal. We hope you find this ussearch opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.USSearch.com.
2. On the bottom of the page click the "Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information" link.
3. On the "Public Data Tools" click "Suppress Your Public Data".
4. Click "MANAGE MY SUPPRESSION RULES". This will take you to the Suppression Center of PeopleConnect.us.
5. Enter your primary email address, check the box, and click continue.
6. Check your inbox for verification email. Click "VERIFY EMAIL" link.
7. Input your birthday. Check the box and click continue. Be careful of typos, as the birthdate cannot be changed once saved.
8. Enter your current legal name and check the "This is my legal name" box. If you have used multiple names, click the highlighted text, "add another name". Click continue.
9. If there is a verified match, you will be asked to select the record that describes you and click continue.
10. If there are no verified matches, you can click the back button to double check the information you entered.
11. Continue to follow the steps to complete your optout.
12. Success! You have suppressed your data successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.