How to Opt-Out of USSearch in 2022
This guide was updated June 12, 2022
The easiest way to get your data off of USSearch is to have us do it for you. Check out our plans to sign up.
We hope this guide is helpful!
1. Go to www.ussearch.com.
2. Tick the box to "Agree" and proceed to the site.
3. On the bottom of the page click the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link.
4. Type your first and last names, state, and the email address you are using for your opt outs. Click the "Continue" button.
5. When you find your record, click the “Remove Record” button.
6. Check your email inbox for the verification email. Click the “Confirm Email” button (or copy and paste the link into your browser).
7. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.