How to Opt-Out of USPhoneBook in 2022
usphonebook opt out guide
This guide was updated Aug. 5, 2022
This site currently is not covered by My Data Removal. We hope you find this usphonebook opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.usphonebook.com.
2. On the bottom of the page click the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link.
3. Enter the email address you are using for your opt out, check the box, complete the captcha, and click the "Begin Removal Request" button.
4. Enter your phone number and then click the search button.
5. When you find your record, Click the "Get Details" button.
6. Click the "Remove Record" button.
7. Check your inbox for the confirmation email then click the removal link (or copy and paste it into your browser).
8. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.