How to Opt-Out of TrueCaller in 2022
truecaller opt out guide
This guide was updated Aug. 25, 2022
This site currently is not covered by My Data Removal. We hope you find this truecaller opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.truecaller.com.
2. On the bottom of the page click the “Privacy” link.
3. Enter your first and last names, then city and state. Click the search button.
4. In the "Control how you are seen on Truecaller" section, click the "Unlist" link
5. Enter your phone number, complete the captcha, and click the "Unlist" button.
6. Click the Unlist button to proceed.
7. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.