How to Opt-Out of TelephoneDirectories in 2022
telephonedirectories opt out guide
This guide was updated Aug. 2, 2022
This site currently is not coverd by My Data Removal. We hope you find this telephonedirectories opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.telephonedirectories.us.
2. Enter your first and last names, then city and state. Click the search button.
3. When you find your record, click the "See Result" button.
4. Once redirected, copy the link to your profile and open this url in a new tab: telephonedirectories opt out page.
5. Paste the copied profile link and click the "Removal" button.
6. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.