How to Opt-Out of SearchSystems in 2022
searchsystems opt out guide
This guide was updated Aug. 4, 2022
The easiest way to get your data off of SearchSystems is to have us do it for you. Check out our plans to sign up.
We hope you find this searchsystems opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to publicrecords.searchsystems.net.
2. Search your information.
3. If you find a match, copy the URL of the page with your info. If you don't find a match, then they don't have your data!
4. Go back to the home page.
5. On the bottom of the page, click "Remove my Records".
6. Enter your fulll name, email address, the URL of the page with your info, and a message (privacy concerns or something similar would work).
7. Complete the captcha.
8. Click "Submit Request".
9. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.