How to Opt-Out of SearchPublicRecords in 2022
searchpublicrecords opt out guide
This guide was updated Aug. 15, 2022
This site currently is not coverd by My Data Removal. We hope you find this searchpublicrecords opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.searchpublicrecords.com.
2. On the bottom of the page click the “Remove my Public Record” link.
3. Enter your information, then complete the captcha. Click the "Verify information" button.
4. Check your inbox for the verification email then reply to confirm the opt out request.
5. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.