How to Opt-Out of Rehold in 2022
rehold opt out guide
This guide was updated Aug. 4, 2022
This site currently is not coverd by My Data Removal. We hope you find this rehold opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.rehold.com.
2. On the bottom of the page click the state.
3. Select the city.
4. Select the street.
5. When you find your record, click the "View Details" button.
6. Click the "Information Control" button.
7. Select the information you want to remove and click the "Apply" button.
8. Enter the email address you are using for your opt outs, full name, complete the captcha, and click the "Apply" button.
9. Check your inbox for the confirmation email then click the removal link (or copy and paste it into your browser).
10. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.