How to Opt-Out of Radaris in 2022
radaris opt out guide
This guide was updated Sept. 26, 2022
The easiest way to get your data off of Radaris is to have us do it for you. Check out our plans to sign up.
We hope you find this radaris opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.radaris.com.
2. Enter your first and last names, then city and state. Click the search button.
3. When you find your record, copy the link to your profile (right click or long press on the link to your name).
4. Open this url in a new tab: Radaris opt out page.
5. Paste the copied profile link, enter your full name and the email address you are using for your opt outs, complete the captcha, and click the "Send Request" button.
6. Check your inbox for the confirmation email then click the removal link (or copy and paste it into your browser).
7. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.