How to Opt-Out of PublicDataDigger in 2022
publicdatadigger opt out guide
This guide was updated Aug. 3, 2022
This site currently is not covered by My Data Removal. We hope you find this publicdatadigger opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.publicdatadigger.com.
2. Enter your first and last names. Click the Go button.
3. When you find your record, copy the link to your profile (right click or long press on the link to your name).
4. Open this url in a new tab: PublicDataDigger Opt Out Page. Select the Auto Removal and click the next button.
5. Enter your information, complete the captcha, and click the "Submit Query" button.
6. Check your inbox for the confirmation email then click the removal link (or copy and paste it into your browser).
7. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.