How to Opt-Out of PrivateRecords in 2022
privaterecords opt out guide
This guide was updated Aug. 15, 2022
The easiest way to get your data off of PrivateRecords is to have us do it for you. Check out our plans to sign up.
We hope you find this privaterecords opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.privaterecords.net.
2. On the bottom of the page click the “Do Not Sell My Info” link.
3. Enter your first and last names, then city and state. Click the search button.
4. When you find your record, click the link to your profile.
5. Enter the email address you are using for your opt outs, full name, phone number, complete the captcha, and click the "Submit" button.
6. Check your inbox for the confirmation email then click the removal link (or copy and paste it into your browser).
7. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.