How to Opt-Out of PeopleWizard in 2022
peoplewizard opt out guide
This guide was updated Aug. 2, 2022
The easiest way to get your data off of PeopleWizard is to have us do it for you. Check out our plans to sign up.
We hope you find this peoplewizard opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to peoplewizard.net.
2. Scroll to the bottom and click the “Remove My Info” link.
3. Click the "Here >>" at the end of the second line that says "Start By Searching Your Public Records..."
4. Enter your first and last names, then city and state. Click the "Search Now" button.
5. When you find your record, click the "That's me" button.
6. Enter the email address you use for your opt-outs and click the "Next" button.
7. Select and upload any image file.
8. Click the link on the email they send you.
9. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.