How to Opt-Out of PeopleSearchNow in 2022
peoplesearchnow opt out guide
This guide was updated Sept. 7, 2022
This site currently is not covered by My Data Removal. We hope you find this peoplesearchnow opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.peoplesearchnow.com.
2. On the bottom of the page click the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link.
3. Tick the box, enter the email address you are using for your opt out, complete the captcha and click the Opt Out my info button.
4. Enter your first and last names, then city/state. Click the search button.
5. When you find your record, click the link to your profile.
6. Click the "Remove Record" button.
7. Check your inbox for the confirmation email then click the removal link (or copy and paste it into your browser).
8. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.