How to Opt-Out of OhioResidentDatabase in 2022
ohioresidentdatabase opt out guide
This guide was updated Oct. 7, 2022
This site currently is not covered by My Data Removal. We hope you find this ohioresidentdatabase opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.ohioresidentdatabase.com.
2. Enter your first and last names, then city. Click the search button.
3. When you find your record, copy the link to your profile (right click or long press on the link to your name).
4. Open this url in a new tab: OhioResidentDatabase Opt Out Page.Paste the copied profile link, and click the "Submit" button.
5. Enter your information, complete the captcha and click the "Submit" button.
6. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.