How to Opt-Out of OhioResidentDatabase in 2022
This guide was updated June 28, 2022
This site currently is not coverd by My Data Removal. We hope this guide is helpful!
1. Go to www.ohioresidentdatabase.com.
2. Enter your first and last names, then city. Click the search button.
3. When you find your record, copy the link to your profile (right click or long press on the link to your name).
4. Open this url in a new tab: OhioResidentDatabase Opt Out Page.Paste the copied profile link, and click the "Submit" button.
5. Enter your information, complete the captcha and click the "Submit" button.
6. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.