How to Opt-Out of NumLookUp in 2022
numlookup opt out guide
This guide was updated Aug. 15, 2022
This site currently is not covered by My Data Removal. We hope you find this numlookup opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.numlookup.com.
2. On the bottom of the page click the “Do Not Sell/Information Opt Out” link.
3. Enter your phone number, then complete the captcha. Click the "Remove my info" button.
4. Click the "Manual Submit Removal Request" button.
5. Enter your information, complete the captcha, and click the "Submit" button.
6. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.