How to Opt-Out of NorthCarolinaResidentDatabase in 2022
This guide was updated June 22, 2022
This site currently is not coverd by My Data Removal. We hope this guide is helpful!
2. Enter your first and last names, then city. Click the search button.
3. When you find your record, copy the link to your profile (right click or long press on the link to your name).
4. Open this url in a new tab: NorthCarolinaResidentDatabase Opt Out Page. Paste the copied profile link, enter the email address you are using for your opt outs, complete the captcha, and click the "Submit" button.
5. Enter your information and click the "Submit" button.
6. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.