How to Opt-Out of NeighborReport in 2022
neighborreport opt out guide
This guide was updated Dec. 20, 2022
The easiest way to get your data off of NeighborReport is to have us do it for you. Check out our plans to sign up.
We hope you find this neighborreport opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.neighbor.report.
2. Enter your complete name. Click the search button.
3. When you find your record, copy the link to your profile (right click or long press on the link to your name).
4. Open this url in a new tab:Neighbor_Report opt out page.
5. Enter your information, paste the copied profile link, check the box, and complete the capcha. Click the "Next" button.
6. Click the remove button for your details then select "Apply" button.
7. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.