How to Opt-Out of LocatePeople in 2022
locatepeople opt out guide
This guide was updated July 7, 2022
The easiest way to get your data off of LocatePeople is to have us do it for you. Check out our plans to sign up.
We hope you find this locatepeople opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.locatepeople.org.
2. Enter your first and last names, then state. Click the search button.
3. When you find your record, copy the report ID of your profile.
4. Open this url in a new tab:LocatePeople opt out page.then enter your information including the report ID and the email address you are using for your opt outs. Complete the captcha and click the Submit button.
5. Check your inbox for the confirmation email then click the removal link (or copy and paste it into your browser).
6. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.