How to Opt-Out of LeakLookup in 2022
leaklookup opt out guide
This guide was updated Sept. 6, 2022
This site currently is not covered by My Data Removal. We hope you find this leaklookup opt out guide helpful!
In order to opt out in LeakLookup, you first need to create an account. We suggest creating an account with your primary email address.
1. Go to www.leak-lookup.com.
2. Log-in to your account.
3. In the search button, edit the "Fields" to Fullname.
4. Input the name in the "Query" section and click the search button.
5. If entries are present, send an email request to opt out to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.