How to Opt-Out of Homemetry in 2022
homemetry opt out guide
This guide was updated Nov. 28, 2022
The easiest way to get your data off of Homemetry is to have us do it for you. Check out our plans to sign up.
We hope you find this homemetry opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.homemetry.com.
2. Enter your address, city, and state. Click the search button.
3. When you find your record, copy the link to your profile (right click or long press on the link to your address).
4. Open this url in a new tab: Homemetry opt out page then paste the copied profile link and click the "Send Request" button.
5. Select the "Remove" button corresponding to your records then click the "Apply" button.
6. Enter your full name and the email address you are using for your opt outs, complete the captcha, and click the "Apply" button.
7. Check your inbox for the confirmation email then click the removal link (or copy and paste it into your browser).
8. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.