How to Opt-Out of FindRec in 2022
findrec opt out guide
This guide was updated July 27, 2022
The easiest way to get your data off of FindRec is to have us do it for you. Check out our plans to sign up.
We hope you find this findrec opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.findrec.com.
2. Enter your first and last names, city, and state. Click the search button.
3. When you find your record, Click on the "View profile" button.
4. On the bottom of the page click the “Control profile” link.
5. Enter your full name, the email address you are using for your opt outs, complete the captcha, and click the "Submit Opt Out Request" button.
6. Check your inbox for the confirmation email then click the removal link (or copy and paste it into your browser).
7. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.