How to Opt-Out of FastBackgroundCheck in 2022
fastbackgroundcheck opt out guide
This guide was updated July 15, 2022
This site currently is not covered by My Data Removal. We hope you find this fastbackgroundcheck opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.fastbackgroundcheck.com.
2. On the bottom of the Home Page click the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link.
3. Type in the email address you are using for your opt outs. Check the box, complete the captcha, and click the “Begin Removal Process” button.
4. Enter your first and last names, city and state. Click the search button.
5. When you find your record, click the "Free public records" button.
6. Click the "Remove my record" button.
7. Check your inbox for the confirmation email then click the removal link (or copy and paste it into your browser).
8. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.