How to Opt-Out of DirectMail in 2022
This guide was updated July 5, 2022
The easiest way to get your data off of DirectMail is to have us do it for you. Check out our plans to sign up.
We hope this guide is helpful!
1. Go to www.directmail.com.
2. On the bottom of the page click the “National Do Not Mail List” link.
3. Enter your information including your address, city, state, zip code, and phone number. Enter the email address you are using for your opt outs. Click the "Submit" button.
4. Tick the "I do not want to receive any special offers" box. Then click the continue button at the bottom of the page.
5. Click the "Submit Registration" button.
6. Check your inbox for the confirmation email then click the confirmation link (or copy and paste it into your browser).
7. Success! You have submitted your opt out request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.