How to Opt-Out of Dehashed in 2022
dehashed opt out guide
This guide was updated Sept. 6, 2022
This site currently is not covered by My Data Removal. We hope you find this dehashed opt out guide helpful!
In order to opt out in Dehashed, you first need to create an account. Create an account with your primary email address.
1. Go to www.dehashed.com.
2. Enter your name and click the "Search" button.
3. When you find your record, click the "request entry removal" link.
4. A warning will be shown, click send.
5. Check your inbox for the confirmation email then click the removal link (or copy and paste it into your browser).
6. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.