How to Opt-Out of CourtRecords in 2022
courtrecords opt out guide
This guide was updated Aug. 10, 2022
This site currently is not covered by My Data Removal. We hope you find this courtrecords opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.courtrecords.org.
2. On the bottom of the page click the “Privacy” link.
3. Select the "Opt Out" tab.
4. Enter your first and last names, then city and state. Click the submit button.
5. When you find your record, check the box and click the remove button.
6. Enter the email address you are using for your opt outs, full name, complete the captcha, and click the "Submit" button.
7. Check your inbox for the confirmation email then click the removal link (or copy and paste it into your browser).
8. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.