How to Opt-Out of CourtCaseFinder in 2022
courtcasefinder opt out guide
This guide was updated Oct. 4, 2022
This site currently is not covered by My Data Removal. We hope you find this courtcasefinder opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.courtcasefinder.com.
2. On the bottom of the page click the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link.
3. Enter your first and last names, then city/state. Click the submit button.
4. When you find your record, select it and click the "remove data" button.
5. Enter the email address you are using for your opt outs, complete the captcha, and click the "Submit" button.
6. Check your inbox for the confirmation email then click the removal link (or copy and paste it into your browser).
7. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.