How to Opt-Out of CocoFinder in 2023
cocofinder opt out guide
This guide was updated Oct. 4, 2023
This site currently is not covered by My Data Removal. We hope you find this cocofinder opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to cocofinder.com.
2. Go to "People Search" link.
3. Search your name.
4. If you find a match, copy the URL of the page with your info. If you don't find a match, then they don't have your data!
5. Go back to the home page.
6. On the bottom of the page click the "Remove My Info" link.
7. On the Remove My Info page, click "filling out this form".
8. Enter the URL that has your info, your email, your legal name, and a message (privacy concerns or something similar would work). Click the "Submit" button.
9. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.