How to Opt-Out of ClustrMaps in 2022
clustrmaps opt out guide
This guide was updated Nov. 11, 2022
The easiest way to get your data off of ClustrMaps is to have us do it for you. Check out our plans to sign up.
We hope you find this clustrmaps opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.clustrmaps.com.
2. Enter your first and last name. Click the Find button.
3. When you find your record, click the “View Details” button.
4. On the bottom of the Home Page click the “Remove my Info” link.
5. Enter your complete name, the email address you are using for your opt outs, leave the URL as is, and enter your address. Click the "Next Step" button.
6. Tick the box for anything associated with you. Click the "Apply" button.
7. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.