How to Opt-Out of CityData in 2022
citydata opt out guide
This guide was updated Aug. 17, 2022
This site currently is not coverd by My Data Removal. We hope you find this citydata opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.city-data.com.
2. Enter your first and last names. Click the search button.
3. When you find your record, click the link to your profile.
4. Copy the link to your profile. On the bottom of the page click the “Request disassociating your name from street-level assessment address” link.
5. Paste the copied profile link, enter your your information, and click the "Next Step" button.
6. Enter the email address you are using for your opt outs and click the confirm button.
7. Check your inbox for the confirmation email then click the removal link (or copy and paste it into your browser).
8. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.