How to Opt-Out of CheckPeople in 2022
checkpeople opt out guide
This guide was updated Nov. 11, 2022
This site currently is not covered by My Data Removal. We hope you find this checkpeople opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.checkpeople.com.
2. On the bottom of the page click the “Do Not Sell My Info” link.
3. Enter your first and last names, then city and state. Click the search button.
4. When you find your record, Click the "Remove Record" button.
5. Enter the email address you are using for your opt out, full name, phone number, complete the captcha, and click the "Submit Request" button.
6. Input the email address you are using for your opt outs, and then click the “Remove” button.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.