How to Opt-Out of AutoRepairCA in 2022
autorepairca opt out guide
This guide was updated Aug. 10, 2022
This site currently is not coverd by My Data Removal. We hope you find this autorepairca opt out guide helpful!
Your name will only show up on this site if you have registered with the state of California to sell or install alarms. If you haven't, then you can ignore this website.
1. Go to www.autorepairca.com.
2. Enter your first and last names. Click the search button.
3. When you find your record, click the link to your profile.
4. Take note of the ID number found on your record.
5. Send an email to email@example.com asking them to delete your information and include the ID of your record.
6. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.