How to Opt-Out of ArrestFacts in 2022
This guide was updated July 13, 2022
This site currently is not coverd by My Data Removal. We hope this guide is helpful!
1. Go to www.arrestfacts.com.
2. Enter your first and last names, then city and state. Click the search button.
3. When you find your record, click the "View more" button.
4. Click the "information control" link.
5. Enter your full name and the email address you are using for your opt outs, complete the captcha and click the "Send" button.
6. Check your inbox for the confirmation email then click the removal link (or copy and paste it into your browser).
7. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.