How to Opt-Out of AllPeople in 2022
allpeople opt out guide
This guide was updated Dec. 26, 2022
This site currently is not covered by My Data Removal. We hope you find this allpeople opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.allpeople.com.
2. Enter your first and last names, then city and state. Click the search button.
3. When you find your record, click the link to your profile.
4. Once redirected, click the "Remove" button.
5. Check the box, complete the captcha, and click the "Submit" button.
6. Success! You have submitted your removal request successfully.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.