How to Opt-Out of 411.Info in 2022
411.info opt out guide
This guide was updated Sept. 13, 2022
This site currently is not coverd by My Data Removal. We hope you find this 411.info opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.411.info.
2. Scroll down to the bottom and click "Manage Your Residential Listing".
3. Enter your information (either phone number or name and location) and click the "Find Your Listing" button.
4. Click the "Click to Remove" button.
5. Follow the steps to pay $2.95 to have your number removed. This feels dirty to us.
6. Success! You have successfully removed your information from 411.info.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.