How to Opt-Out of 24Counter in 2022
24counter opt out guide
This guide was updated Sept. 8, 2022
This site currently is not coverd by My Data Removal. We hope you find this 24counter opt out guide helpful!
1. Go to www.24counter.com.
2. Scroll down and click the state that your phone number is connected to.
3. Click the city your phone number is connected to.
4. Find the street that you live on.
5. Look to see if your name is listed. If it is, copy the URL of the page you are on and click the "Opt Out" link at the bottom of the page. If it isn't, then you don't need to remove anything from this website.
6. Fill out the information on the opt out form.
7. Success! You have successfully opted out of 24 Counter.
If any of this information is out of date, please let us know and we will work to update it.